جستجوی این وبلاگ

۱۳۹۵ اسفند ۹, دوشنبه

Happy Ayyam-I-Ha




Fair speech and truthfulness, by reason of their lofty rank and position, are regarded as a sun shining above the horizon of knowledge. The waves rising from this Ocean are apparent before the eyes of the peoples of the world and the effusions of the Pen of wisdom and utterance are manifest everywhere.
(Tablets of Baha'u'llah, p. 40)
O SON OF MAN!
For everything there is a sign. The sign of love is fortitude under My decree and patience under My trials.
(Baha'u'llah, The Arabic Hidden Words)
O BRETHREN!
Be forbearing one with another and set not your affections on things below. Pride not yourselves in your glory, and be not ashamed of abasement. By My beauty! I have created all things from dust, and to dust will I return them again.
(Baha'u'llah, The Persian Hidden words)

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر